Recently I was tagged in a Twitter meme entitled “7 Things You Don’t Really Need to Know About Me” by Kathy Schrock. Here are seven pieces of trivia you may not want to know.
1. My favorite TV show is “House.”
2. I worked on 42nd and Madison in my early 20’s as an Accounts Receivable Clerk for S & H Green Stamps.
3. I started attending college in my mid 40’s.
4. I am a Girl Scout leader with a Brownie troop.
5. I desperately want to lose weight.
6. Some day I want to live in the tropics and teach technology.
7. I tore my rotator cuff after a fall in Tijuana during NECC 2006.
Now I just have to email the following and my job is done!